2022 Press Release
May 12th, 2022
For Immediate Release:
Title: Flax Presents The 2022 Alameda Summer Art Fair & Maker Market
Free Outdoor Art Festival: Sunday July 3rd 2022 11AM-5PM
Come see over 75 local Alameda and Bay Area artists at this free Outdoor Art Festival. Mingle with local emerging and established artists creating unique artwork during the fair! See live music, painting, sketching, sculpting and illustration. With everything from comic book art to clothing, to sculpture, there is something for everyone. Come support the local artists & makers that make the Bay Area such a dynamic and creative place to live. Over 30 live art demos. Open Studios, including “The Red Door On Encinal”, “3 DOT” and Studio 23. There will be live music and festivities all afternoon. The festival will take place in the lot of Studio 23 Gallery at 2309 Encinal Ave between Park Street and Oak in Alameda. Be sure to stop by and meet our new neighbors P.e.a.c.e. !nc.
People Evolve as Consciousness Expands http://peaceinc.me
Press: Download Full PressKit – (Coming Soon!)
* Visit the following url for the most up-to-date information: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1th5tB4X4g6Zo8YO4xKeiJEjKVjRsZFK21qh7uflLPHk/edit?usp=sharing
* Poster: For Web
* Gallery Images
* Video: Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_TBm0LzPaQ
Facebook Event URL: https://fb.me/e/5bVemwT2z
Official Website URL: http://www.alamedaartfair.com
Studio 23: http://studio23gallery.com
Hashtags: #studio23gallery, #alamedaartfair Twitter: @Studio23gallery
#bayareaartists #sffuncheap #artfair #artistmarket #freeconcert #livemusic
Promote The Fair: http://www.alamedaartfair.com/promote-the-fair/
Open Art Studios: Studio 23 & 3 Dot on Encinal
- 3 Dot Studios (2309A Encinal) and see the working studio of local painter’s Dave Sylvester & Sara Edge
- Studio 23 Gallery: Artworks by Wes & Jess
The Alameda Municipal Power Company Presents
Performances on the Live Stage!
Exact lineup TBA
Be sure to visit the Ukrainian Baked goods and LYNA Couture apparels sale fundraiser booth!All proceeds from this fundraising booth will be sent directly to support humanitarian efforts in Kharkiv and Chernihiv, and to buy needed medical and first aid supplies, as well as supporting the military in the front lines.
Food and Drinks
Kids Creative Corner
Children are encouraged to participate in a multiple of fun art projects.
* 6th Annual Coloring Contest! Awesome prizes provided by Flax Art & Design. Artworks donated by artists, Jessica Warren, Sara Edge, Dave Sylvester & Wesley E. Warren
* Magick Fern Face Painting w/ Face Painting, Glitter tattoos, and Bubble services!
* Alameda Island Rocks: Rock Painting! https://www.facebook.com/groups/198807780831165
2022 Sponsors: Flax Art & Design, Alameda Municipal Power, Fireside, Alameda Sun, EBX East Bay Express, Joe Loparo Realtor, Alameda Natural Grocery, Grocery Outlet, City of Alameda, Lucky 13 & SUBPAR Miniature Golf, Alameda Island Brewing Company, more TBA
Flax Art & Design: http://flaxart.com/oakland-store/
Flax will have tons of great art supplies available for the coloring contest and special prizes!
Live Stage Sponsors
Alameda Municipal Power: alamedamp.com
Studio 23 Gallery
Alameda’s coolest underground art space. Regular group shows featuring Bay Area artists. Home of Friendly Lord Zondar the giant robot, the Black Light Art Show.
Alameda’s electronic billboards!
Wes & Jess Warren
415.580.2309 (Please leave a message we will return you call asap)
* In The News 2016 https://alamedasun.com/news/alameda-gets-artsy